Ayaa have three main divisions related to portable power supply:
1. PCM/BMS For Li-ion/Li-polymer/Lifepo4 battery pack
2. Customized Assembly battery packs with our high quality PCM/BMS
3. Matching Charger for Lithium/Li-ion/Li-po/Lifepo4 battery pack
Rechargeable 18650 3.7V 15.6Ah Li-ion battery pack
High energy density
Potential for yet higher capacities.
Relatively low self-discharge
Self-discharge is less than half that of nickel-based batteries.
No periodic discharge is needed; There is no memory.
· Very low profile
Batteries resembling the profile of a credit card are feasible.
· Flexible form factor
Manufacturers are not bound by standard cell formats. With high volume, any reasonable size can be produced economically.
Gelled electrolytes enable simplified packaging by eliminating the metal shell.
· Improved safety
More resistant to overcharge; Less chance for electrolyte leakage.
Lithium ion provide long lasting energy for portable equipment and other devices such as:
1. Portable equipment: Laptop, camcorder, PDA, Digital camera, portable DVD etc.
2. Home appliances: Two-way radio, Walkie-talkie, Electric toys, Electric bicycles, Emergency lighting
3. Military equipment: IR telescope
4. Telephone switchboard, electric equipments, power instruments and meters
5. Uninterrupted power source (UPS) for computer, Emergency Application, Medical devices
6. Power transmission and transformer station, switch-control, and accident lighting
7. Fire fighting, safety device, and alarm monitoring
8. Automatic office system
9. Radio communication system
10. Emergency lighting and car/ship starting system
11. Portable electric appliances and mining system
12. Traffic and navigation signal lamp
13. Solar Energy: Solar Street lights, Solar Led Lights
1. Use at temperature below 40° C, charge fully prior to long storage periods or if it has been stored for more than three months
2. If you find any single battery voltage is under 2V at room temperature, the battery has been over-discharged or is self-discharging due to some defect/parasitic load. Discontinue use until the fault can be corrected and the battery be recharged
3. Store in an open, well ventilated, dry, clean area, between -20° C to 40° C for maximum life. Self-discharge will accelerated at higher temperature
4. Don't expose the battery to extremes of temperature over 60° C, directly to sources of heat, direct sunlight or moisture and/or rain
1, OEM orders are welcome
2, Tags, plugs and connectors are available.
3, Superior quality and cost-performance ratio
4, We could design and develop Li-ion battery per customer's product working
Performance & structural appearance.
| Inspection Item||Remark|
|Charge current||5A|| |
|Discharge current||5A|| |
|Charge voltage||4.2V|| |
|Overcharge Protection Voltage||4.325±0.025V||Test the protection voltage of each cell|
|Over discharge Protection Voltage||2.50±0.05V||Test the protection voltage of each cell|
|Short circuit Protection Voltage||Auto Release||after short circuit|
|Resistance||100mΩ||As the wire for our test is very long.|
|Over current||10±2A|| |
|Continuous working current||5A|| |
|3.1||Normal voltage||3.7V||Discharge voltage after standard charging|
|3.2||Typical Capacity||15.6Ah||Rate discharge capacity after charged fully|
|3.3||Battery cell||2.6Ah||cylinder CELL|
|3.4||Safety board||PCM-Li01S8-015 (1S) ||Normal board (Customized type)|
|3.3||Composed type||1S6P|| |
|3.4||Max. Charge voltage||4.2V DC|| Charging voltage at CV mode|
|3.5||Max. Dimension(mm)||110*20*67mm||Including the PVC shrinked|